Little doctors and nurses will love the fun activities and friendly physicians that feature in LEGO DUPLO Rescue Doctor Visit (10968). This versatile playset is also an excellent way to prepare youngsters aged 2+ for a visit to the doctor. Developmental doctor playset. Introduce preschoolers to the fun activities that occur at a health clinic. The friendly doctor uses a flexible stethoscope (permanently attached) to listen to the child’s heart – and the child’s top features a heart motif; there’s a giraffe height chart on the wall; a sink to wash hands in; and chairs where Dad can sit.
This playset is all about the importance of good health and caring behaviour, which makes it ideal for developing kids’ social and emotional skills. Playful learning for toddlers. Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Great gift for little doctors – LEGO DUPLO Rescue Doctor Visit (10968) introduces preschoolers to fun activities at the health clinic. It’s also an excellent way to prepare for a doctor’s visit
- Fun-packed playset – Includes 3 LEGO DUPLO figures – a doctor, father and a child, plus the child’s teddy bear, a giraffe height chart, washbasin, couch, opening a suitcase and 2 chairs
- Imaginative role-play – Kids use the doctor’s flexible stethoscope (permanently attached) to check the child’s heartbeat and play out endless caring stories of their own
- Health clinic for caring kids – This hands-on playset is ideal for little doctors and nurses aged 2 and up, and for parents who wish to share their little ones’ precious developmental milestones
- Versatile playset – This toddler-friendly set measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 7 in. (20 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (10 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO DUPLO toys for added enjoyment